Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why Someone Define Success Mindset ?

Why Someone Define Success Mindset ? - Read This answer is, There is a wealthy merchant who has two sons in critical condition, in the last seconds of his life was a rich merchant will provide the abundant form of inherited wealth and lived two broken a secret message to the second son his heir.

After giving the inheritance will be equally fair to the two sons was the father added two provisions in their first advice he gives a message to the two children :

"My son, two important messages to convey to you that wants the father to the success of your life". "First: do not ever collect receivables to anyone". "Secondly, your body never exposed to direct sunlight" Time goes on, day in and day out, week turned into weeks, months turned into months turned into years and years do not feel five years is already running. What happens to the two sons of merchants who use the same for the father's inheritance money to expand their businesses.

5 yrs went by the mother turned her eldest son with a very poor business conditions, the mother was asked, "O my oldest son why the condition of your business so ..:.?"

The elder replied :

"I followed bu ... My father's message is prohibited to collect accounts receivable anyone who is not so much in pay and capital for long finished my second message that my father told me not exposed to direct sunlight and I just got a motorcycle, why go and I always take a taxi home ... :) "
Then the mother went to the youngest who is much different circumstances. The youngest successful business. The mother was asked, "O my youngest son why such a good life ...?"

The youngest said :

"It's because my dad followed the message bu .. The first message that I was forbidden to collect receivables to anyone. Therefore I do not ever give anyone a debt to remain intact so that my capital .. " . "My second message is prohibited exposed to direct sunlight, then the motor that I have I always leave home before sunrise and after sunset, so the customer knows my shop open early and close more afternoon .. "

.
What lessons can we learn from the story above, the eldest and youngest received a SAME message, yet each has its interpretation and point of view or different MINDSET. They DO have a different way so different RESULTS. Caution is in our mindset ..Positive mindset gives amazing results, in contrast to the devastating negative mindset ..

Always THINK and DO ... Positively! Your success is not determined solely by the efforts of the hard work you do but also because it influences how and what kind of mindset that you have in view a message and the state.

You Might Also Like :

No comments:

Post a Comment